Subscribe To Kanye West’s Blog: kanyeuniversecity.com

Kanye West blog
Kanye West is one of the most influential rappers of all time. All of his songs are unique and have some sort of message in them. Many other rappers are talking about Escalades, rims, and how much money they have. Kanye reflects about political situations and on his own life. Kanye also brought attention to conflict diamonds in Sierra Leone.

Kanye is known for the temper tantrums he throws, especially after last year’s MTV Video Music Awards. Kanye realized this and used it to make a parody of his own behavior. See the below video from Saturday Night Live:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owe3q4mMV5U[/youtube]

Kanye West’s blog focuses on fashion, lavish material possessions, updates with his own life and how his music affects others, and some of the funnier videos found online. Subscribe to his blog for sure.

Subscribe To Kanye West’s Blog: kanyeuniversecity.com Comments

1. Misty4u says:

Looking forward to learning more about you through what you share on the blog.

2. montemontez says:

ye u a cool dude make sure u google montmontezcouture is some fly new shit

3. HUGHJAZZCOCK says:

KANYE WEST IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR AN ENTERTAINER HE WANTS ATTENTION EVEN IF ITS BAD ATTENTION…WHAT A PHUKIN LOOSER!! BOYCOTT BY ME AND ME ONLY I WILL NEVER SPINN HIS SHIT EVER AGAIN I WILL MIX IN ANOTHER ARTIST TO ANYTHING HE FEATURES IN AND I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SOMEONE AS LOW CLASS AS HIM

4. Amit Chowdhry says:

Yeah what he did at the VMAs was in absolutely poor taste.

5. HUGHJAZZCOCK says:

6. Amit Chowdhry says:

Yeah what he did at the VMAs was in absolutely poor taste.