VH1 Starts Their Own TMZ, Defamer, and OMG Competitor: Scandalist.com

New York City based television channel and subsidiary of Viacom, Inc. (NYSE:VIA.B), VH1 has created a celebrity blog called Scandalist (http://www.scandalist.com/).  Scandalist has entertainment news, photos, videos, and commentary.

Scandalist also has “Top 100 Celebrity Scandals,” a list that features what the biggest pop culture controversies were including R. Kelly’s court case, Kurt Cobain’s suicide, etc.  The sidebar of the blog features the top 100 celebrity scandals, the most scandalous photos, most popular stories of the week, most popular stories of all times, suggested links, and top tags.

Scandalist follows the launch of the VH1 blog that has content revolving around characters that have appeared on VH1 and MTV’s shows.

“After taking a look at how quickly we were able to grow the VH1 Blog on VH1.com, we decided to look at ways we could go deeper with our blog coverage of pop culture and our VH1 shows and events separately,” stated Tom Calderone, President of VH1. “With a dedicated staff of writers, Scandalist.com will serve as a distinct, yet complimentary site for fans of pop culture, entertainment news and all things celebrity.”

Related Link:
1. SunHerald

VH1 Starts Their Own TMZ, Defamer, and OMG Competitor: Scandalist.com Comments

1. If it was up to me,i would pick kim to work for diddy because she is the most intelligent person on the show. says:

Kim is the type of girl im looking for,strong.fine,and intelligent.

2. Mariah carey is quadrudple sexy in her music video touch my body. says:

I would touch mariahs body everywhere.i would touch her ass,breast,legs,cooche,back,stomach,and feet.

3. I would stick my finger in the crack of mariahs ass. says:

I would also lift her legs in the air so she can fart.

4. Lusty and ko are the finest women on real chance of love. says:

I think chance was wrong for sending so hood home.between kiki and lusty,real should have sent kikis ignent ass home and kept lusty.she is nice as hell and fine as hell.she has fine breast,hips,smile,and a fine ass.thats what i like about lusty.ko is nice as hell and fine as hell too.i would have sex with her ass even she was a bysexual.

5. Some of my favorite rappers are common,qtip,andre 3000,and kayne west. says:

I think qtip should have a song on his new album feat.common and mos def and another song feat.andre 3000 and kanye west.

6. New york has very big breast and a very big ass. says:

Everytime new york flashes her ass i just wanna kiss it.

7. Locx r. says:

Daneell moore is the sexiest woman of 2008.tila tequila is the curviest woman of 2008.

8. Lil wayne is the hottest rapper of 2008. says:

Coolio’s show is whack.besides’it only lasted 5 weeks.

9. I wanna do pink in the ass. says:

I want jennifer hudsen to bend over and let out a huge fart.

10. I wanna do pink in the ass. says:

I don’t know who’s album is better.ludacris’s theater of the mind or kanye west’s 808s and heartbreaks.