What Does “i” Stand For In Nintendo DSi?

As many of you are well aware, the Nintendo DSi will be making its way to the United States on April 5.  But why is there an “i” in the new version and why is it lowercase?  Does Nintedo want to capitalize on the success of the lower case “i” that Apple has been having?  Nope.

Nintendo stated that the “i” is symbolic to the subject of “I” and the personal aspect.  Since there is also two cameras in the DSi, Nintendo gives the system its own “eye” on things.  This came directly from a Nintendo representative.

[via Go Nintendo]

What Does “i” Stand For In Nintendo DSi? Comments

1. Elizabeth says:

Why does the DSi only come in two different colors black and blue why not pink? Are you going to add DSi’s in different colors? Because if your not then I’m not going to buy one?

2. Elizabeth says:

Why does the DSi only come in two different colors black and blue why not pink? Are you going to add DSi’s in different colors? Because if your not then I’m not going to buy one.

3. Rockrz5 says:

I only need 7 dollars and i can reserve one!

4. matthew says:

lol
    love dsi i want one sooo bad please give me one

5. gykjgfhkhgfkj lolp says:

hjkhgfjkhgj

6. gykjgfhkhgfkj lolp says:

i might get ione tonight….

7. shelby says:

I’m going to be able ot get one by next month! Once i save enough money. I’m about 100 dollars away…. *sigh*

8. it gets boreing after 4 days lmao no it doesnt it kicks all ass it maybe even better than the wii and you can upload your photos to the wii photo channel (xd) its awesome says:

it gets boreing after 4 days lmao no it doesnt it kicks all ass it maybe even better than the wii and you can upload your photos to the wii photo channel (xd) its awesome useing the sd card.

9. trevor says:

i have 1 matter of fact iam on it right now bcuz it has interne

10. i love the nintendo dsi because it has a camera and i have nice games says:

i had it already i justed trade it in the u.s even im from the philippines here it just cost 13,000 pesos.

11. i love the nintendo dsi because it has a camera and i have nice games says:

hey elizabeth there is also white lucky the japanese dsi is formed of different colors lucky =)

12. i love the nintendo dsi because it has a camera and i have nice games says:

oh elizabeth you send a message in the date of my birthday

13. Shannon says: