Let’s Pizza! Vending Machine In Italy Makes Fresh Pizza

pizza-vending-machine
Update: I received an e-mail from Claudio’s representative  Massimo Gilmozzi about all the e-mails coming in.  I’m going to send the e-mail address of everyone that left a comment to Massimo on Sunday March 29th.

If you would like to get a hold of Claudio’s rep directly, e-mail him at: gilmozzi  [[at symbol]] acmeconsulting.eu

Claudio Torghele put together a vending machine that creates fresh pizza on the spot.  Torghele, 56, is an entrepreneur from Northern Italy.  The vending machine actuallyuses fresh ingredients too, it doesn’t have frozen pizza.

The vending machine whips the flour, water, tomato sauce, and other ingredients to create the fresh pizza within 3 minutes.  The vending machine is called Let’s Pizza.  “At food courts I saw a trend toward vending machines,” stated Torghele in an interview with The New York Times. “In fast food, I saw pizza everywhere.”

The vending machines have a window so that customers can see their food being made.  There are four varieties of pizza (margherita, bacon, ham, and fresh greens).  The starting price of a pizza made by the vending machine is about $4.50.

These vending machines will begin appearing at strategic locations around Europe.  No word yet on whether it will cross the ocean and make it to the U.S.

Torghele’s idea has VC-backing from a Dutch-firm.

Let’s Pizza! Vending Machine In Italy Makes Fresh Pizza Comments

1. Daniela Chierichetti says:

vorrei mettermi in contatto con lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare possibilità per Uruguay.

Grazie.
    D Chierichetti

2. Laura Frittoli says:

Egr.Sig.Toghele,Le sarei grata se mi potesse fornire informazioni inerenti il suo stupefacente brevetto e conoscerne le caratteristiche per eventuale introduzione in Costa Rica e Panama.
    Ringraziando anticipatamente per l`attenzione, porgo distinti saluti.
    Laura Frittoli

3. graciela says:

Please, I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Argentina.
    Thanks.

Graciela

4. Raquel says:

Please, I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Argentina or Spain .
    Thanks.

5. Ricardo Kaplan says:

would like to analize possibilities for Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Uruguay

6. Javier Eduardo says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in Barcelona. Thank you

7. Paul Ho says:

Hi, Mr. Claudio Torghele, I would like to contact you for the market opportunity of Let’s Pizza in Asia (Taiwan/Hong Kong/China/Singapore/Japan. Thanks.

8. Shaul Marcelo says:

Mr Claudio Torghele I`like to contact you, would like to analize possibilitees for Let`s Pizza in Israel

9. Liz Piacenza says:

I would like to discuss Let’s Pizza possibilities in North Carolina.

10. Fabian says:

Me gustaria informacion para tener las maquinas en Ibiza— Gracias

11. Gustavo Domènech says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in Spain. Thank you

12. fabrizio says:

Buongiorno a voi tutti augurandovi una serena settimana di lavoro
    Visto la numerosa corrispondenza ricevuta tutto il mondo per usufrire della vostra vostrebrillante idea, sarei grato di ricevere infromazioni per un master franchaise in Sud Africa. Io risiedo a Citta del Capo
    E non dimentichiamo che tipo di publicita potrebbe avere il prossimo anno duranre i mondiali di calcio

Vi ringrazio anticipatamente
    Fabrizio Perini
    54 malgas Rd
    Table View
    Cape Town
    0027 -21 5578968 casa
    0027 -21 5345467 ufficio
    0027-828236560 cell
    God Bless

13. Alex says:

Me gustaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Madrid— Gracias

14. roberto funari says:

le sarei grato di fornirmi delle informazioni per possibile franciasing o compera della vostra super macchina per pizze.
    io vorrei distribuirla in una zona emergente dell’europa dell’est. molti auguri per il vostro lavoro , rimango in attesa di un vostro riscontro.
    roberto funari
    tel 0661697356\cell. 3939691984

15. martino says:

gradirei conoscere tutte le informazioni possibili riguardanti la machina per pizza: dati tecnici, costi, modalità pagamento, assistenza ecc. in attesa di una vosrtra risposta vi invio i miei saluti

16. Alessandra says:

Gentilissimo signor Claudio
    Vorrei ricevere informazioni circa la possibilita’ di un eventuale franchising della sua Let’s pizza nella area di Bournemouth Inghilterra.
    La ringrazio per la cortese attenzione e le invio i miei migliori saluti.
    Alessandra

17. antibody says:

it’s a crazy idea, but I like it. I think this machine will be populate not only in Italy

18. Dan Kotsopoulos says:

I would like to contact Mr. Torghele about the prospects for Canada. Thank you.

19. ettore says:

Salve, gradirei avere maggiori info. Ho una azienda che importa caffe in un paese dell´est europa e sono seriamente interessato a piazzare la sua invenzione in un paio di centri commerciali. Per favore mi contatti. Grazie

20. RAUL DELGUY says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in PUERTO RICO. Thank you

21. Carlos Leoni says:

vorrei mettermi in contatto con lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare possibilità per Brasil.

22. Nilson says:

Mr.
    I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Brazil.
    Thanks

23. Jose Carlos says:

Mr.

I`m very interesting in this kind of machine, could you please send me some more information?

Thanks in advance

24. Austris says:

I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania).

25. Pasqualino Garisto says:

Mr.Torghelle beautiful engineering and practical idea,if you ever want to test market in Toronto,Canada it would be my pleasure to assist in any way possible.

26. CLAUDIO SACERDOTE says:

very interested in bring this machine to MEXICO
    please let me know which are the requirements to obtain distribution rights.
    thanks and regards

27. Edgar Renteria says:

Hi, i am from guadalajara and really want to know how to contact Mr. Torghele and know if there is any chance to get one machine.

28. Hector says:

I would like to discuss Let’s Pizza possibilities in South America ( Argentina Chile Peru, Bolivia) please send me more information about these product. thanks and best regards
    Hector.

29. Mark Feichtinger says:

Mr. Torghele
    I would be very interested in learning more about “Let’s Pizza”. If possible, I would like to discuss exclusive rights to the state of Texas.

30. Dale Barkdull says:

I would like to discuss Let’s Pizza manufacturing possibilities in Oregon and for the western United States.
    Thanks

31. Tim Hodgkinson says:

Mr. Torghele
    I am interested in learning more about “Let’s Pizza” business opportunities. I would like to discuss rights for Australia/New Zealand.
    Kind regards,

Tim Hodgkinson

32. Joe Murano says:

I would like to discuss exclusive rights to the USA and Canada.

33. Gregg Nelson says:

Sir,

I would be keen to introduce Lets Pizza DownUnder. Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands.

Cheers mate

Gregg Nelson

34. robert bakhos says:

Hello Mr Claudio Torghele we are a sydney based family company that deal in cars and residential developement we would possibly be interested in introducing this wonderful idea to Australia/New Zealand please do not hesitate to contact us we would love to hear from you thank you and kind regards Robert bakhos

35. corrado says:

Interessati x distribuzione Golfo – penisola araba.

36. Cristina says:

Chiedo gentilmente di avere un suo cortese contatto per richiesta informazioni piu specifiche.
    Grazie,

37. Michael says:

Hello Mr Claudio Torghele,

I trust that you’re well, please could you contact me to discuss opportunities for your product in the Kingdom of Thailand?

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Kind regards,

Michael

38. David says:

Dear Mr. Claudio Torghele,

As an ex restauranter I am excited in the prospect of returning to the food industry. I am interested in discussing distribution rights for “Lets Pizza” within Australia and New Zealand. So consente la pizza e mangiare mangiare.

Kind Regards,

David.

39. Jim & Judy Saso says:

Hi Claudio,
    Fantastic invention! Would like the rights to California! How fun,and Clever and quite useful and tasty as well!

40. YOKO TANAKA says:

GREAT!!
    I’d like to see how it works.
    Is it on YOUTUBE yet?
    Someone need to bring it to Japan.

41. RODRIGO DOURADO says:

Me gustaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Brazil — Gracias

42. Raymond says:

Mr Claudio Torghele I`like to contact you, would like to analize possibilitees for Let`s Pizza in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia

43. ed lewes says:

We are a multi-state operation in the US and would like to market this machine in North America. We are prepared to place an order for 50 machines immediately.

44. Stoyan Shterew says:

I would like to buy one machine.
    How?
    Thank you.

45. Stoyan Shterew says:

Contact me by e-mail.

46. ALENA KHVAINITSKAYA says:

Great invention!
    I would like to contact Mr. Torghele about the prospects(franchising , distribution rights or developping the market) for Canada. Thank you.

47. Denis Ražov says:

Hi, thats fantastic idea !!!! Wooow, super.
    My name is Denis and I am from Zagreb,Croatia.
    I working 17 years in fast food restorans and
    I would like to buy one machine.
    Or I am interested in discussing distribution rights for “Lets Pizza” within Ex Yugoslavia. (Or only Croatia)
    Thank you.
    Contact me by e-mail.

• SVESA NATURA says:

Poštovani Gdine Ražov,
      Lijep pozdrav
      SVESA NATURA d.o.o.

48. Furnaro says:

Caro Signore
    Scrivo dal Cile per conoscere piu di Let´s pizza.
    Che posibilitá abbiamo di portarla a Cile?
    POR FAVOR CONTACTAR A MI MAIL, GRACIAS

49. Cardoso says:

Me gustaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Brazil/Cuiabá MT — Gracias

50. Cardoso says:

Me interessaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Brazil/Cuiabá MT — Gracias

51. Cardoso says:

Interessaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Brazil/Cuiabá MT — Gracias

52. silvana says:

Per favore, voglio mettermi in contatto con lei
    per tenere informazione su la maquina Let´s Pizza.
    Per anallizare possibilitá de rappresentazione
    in Brazil.

Grazie,
    Silvana.

53. Manuela Trindade says:

Despite the love for the mass in hand I loved the idea of instant pizza! I have interest in acquiring the equipment and / or maintain the machine representation in Brazil.
    Grazie,
    Manuela.

54. Marcos says:

I have interest in acquiring the equipment machine representation in Brazil.
    POR FAVOR CONTACTAR A MI MAIL, GRACIAS

Marcos

55. onofrio lopreiato says:

Mr Claudio Torghele, I would like to discuss possible exclusivity for you pizza machine in Canada, including the installation in our 40 restaurant chain wide in canada. Please contact me at your earliest convinience at fred@shoelessjoes.ca and you can also see our website at shoelessjoes.ca thank you.

56. Pedro Sanchez says:

vorrei mettermi in contatto con lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare possibilità per México.

Grazie.

Pedro Sánchez

57. Sophie says:

I would like to contact Mr. Torghele about the prossible for China.It will be popular in China.Could you please send me some more information?Thank you very much.

• Vladimir says:

Hello, did you get information from Mr. Torghele? Can you send me (vladimir.s.egorov@gmail.com) his contacts?

Thank you very much.

58. JODIE ORTIZ says:

I would like to discuss rights for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Thank you

59. Angelo Pillai says:

Mr Torghele …Where can we get more information on the process it self …can you have variations on the recipes / toppings ..we currently have similar fast food outlets in INDIA ….but different food ..pls email

Regards

Angelo

60. Kršek Denis says:

hallo,
    we are company from Croatia,and interesting for
    distribution in Croatia and other Country ex.Yugoslavia.
    Kind regards
    Denis Kršek

• svesanatura says:

Poštovani Gdine Kršek,
      vezano za vaš interes obavještavam Vas da smo ekskluzivni zastupnici franchise branda "lets pizza" za Hrvatsku , te ako kod Vas i dalje postoji interes za kupnju strojeva, slobodno nam se obratite , i nastojati ?emo Vam dati sve potrebne informacije o mogu?oj suradnji
      Lijep pozdrav
      SVESA NATURA d.o.o.

61. Clóvis Souza says:

Bom dia… tenho uma empresa de representações no Rio de Janeiro Brasil gostaria de adquirir algumas maquinas Let´s Pizza e quem sabe ser representante dessa empresa aqui no Rio de janeiro…. obrigado

62. CHRISTOS YANNAKAKOS says:

Please, I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Greece.
    Thank you.

63. hermes says:

It’s 3 minutes if the furnace is heated up. It takes 8 minutes to heat up..

64. hermes says:

saa a video of the machine at http://www.ilpizzaiolo.it

65. Delson says:

Me gustaria informacion para tener las máquinas en Brazil— Gracias

66. Ben Kay says:

I like the e-mail from Claudio’s representative Mr Massimo Gilmozzi for info for Australia Thanks Ben

67. Gino says:

Mr.

I’m very like ltalian piazza and pasta. So
    If you can give me chance.I want bring this beautiful flavor to asia(Taiwan).

my email address :
    ginochang@altek.com.tw

Thanks in advance
    Gino

68. Martin says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in India. Thank you

69. Victor says:

vorrei mettermi in contatto con Lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare possibilità per Ucraina.

Grazie.
    Cordiali saluti
    Victor L

70. SLAVKO says:

I have my own company with representing and intervention and maintenance of machines.
    I´m interesting for distribution and representation your´s machines in Slovenia

Regards,

Slavko

71. SERGIO SALADRIGAS says:

Mr. Claudio:
    I am interested in introducing your machine to South Florida,USA and Venezuela.
    Thank you.

72. Denise Puska says:

Fantastic Idea!! Would like information on how I could get those in the United States. Thank You,

73. Lawrence says:

Hello Mr Claudio Torghele,

Please could you contact me to discuss opportunities for your product in the Asia?

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best regards
    Lawrence Lan
    886-986881670

74. mario ducret says:

me gustaria introducirla en los estadfos unidos en new jersey quisera informaci0on gracias

75. Dong Liang says:

Hi Mr Torghele,

I’m interested in this machine too and hope to be a distributor in China (Mainland).

waiting for your reply.

Dong Liang
    dongliang134000@aim.com

76. Emilio Wong says:

Mr.Claudio Torghele:

Maravillosa maquina! Nuestra empresa ubicada en Mexico se dedica a la distribucion y exportacion de alimentos de primera calidad en America del Norte y Asia. Seria un honor poder hacer negocios con usted para la distribucion de su maquina en Mexico, China, Estados Unidos y Canadá.
    Felicidades por su exito!

Emilio Wong.
    (646)175-9466 Mexico
    (626)602-6778 U.S.A.

77. fredy says:

Buongiorno. Per favore vorey il contatto del sign. Claudio Torghele per questa macchina pizza lets pizza. Grazie Fredy

78. carlos eduardo zarzur says:

Per favore, voglio il contatto contatto con lei (Claudio Torghele) per tenere informazione su la maquina Let´s Pizza.
    Per anallizare possibilitá de una representazione ou comprare la tua maquina per usare in brasilia, brasil….Gracie

79. carlos eduardo zarzur says:

Per favore, voglio il contatto con lei
    per tenere informazione su la maquina Let´s Pizza.
    Per anallizare possibilitá de rapresentazione ou comprare per usare in brasilia capital de brasil….gracie

80. Milla says:

I would love to talk about “Lets Pizza” possibilities in Michigan, and Ohio.

81. Katarina Novotna-Czingel says:

Dear Sir, I would like to have your concept in Hungary and Slovakia. please let me know your contacts to proceed with this business. thank you

82. Nataliya says:

I’m interested in this machine too and hope to be a distributor in Ukraine.

Thank you.

83. umair khan lohani says:

its interesting…Mr.Claudio Torghele what if I want to import a machine?
    will you please send me the specification in this regards?

84. umair khan lohani says:

its interesting…Mr.Claudio Torghele what if I want to import a machine?
    will you please send me the specification in this regards on this e-mail add. umair_lohani@hotmail.com

85. antonio iglesias says:

86. Sandro says:

Sarei interessato per far la distribuzione perlatoscana oppure per tutt Italia apetto sue notizie..

87. ali assefi says:

Dear Mr.Massimo Gilmozzi,

Please note that I am looking for any contact details of Mr.Torghele or the company which manufactures the Let’s Pizza vending machine.We are an Iranian company and like to be granted exclusive agency of this machine in our country.Please advise your valuable comments to proceed.

Thanks and regards
    A Assefi(Mr.)

88. ali assefi says:

Dear Sirs,

Thanks and regards
    A Assefi(Mr.)

89. ali assefi says:

Dear Sirs

Thanks and regards
    A Assefi(Mr.)

90. Spyros Zogopoulos says:

Dear Sirs,

First of all let me express my impression regarding this innovative entrepreunerial idea. Moreover, i would like to inform you that i am in position to become part of this project by giving me the opportunity to become your distributor in Greece. Finally, i would like to contact with me and let me introduce my self and my businesses here in Greece.

Best regards
    Spyros Zogopoulos
    General Manager of Group of Companies

91. Pedro says:

Ciao, Alguel potete dirmi come contattarlo?
    Sono amazzonica del Brasile, negli Stati membri 6.
    Ho potuto gestire queste macchine lì.
    Sono italiano di dencentente Francess e Faveri.

Grazie.

92. Claudio Cassis says:

PLEASE, WOULD LIKE TO ANALIZE POSSIBILITIES FOR CHILE AND PERU.
    VERY INTERESTED
    Claudio Cassis

93. silvana says:

Ciao, per favore voglio ottenere informazione su la máquina Let´s pizza. Ho interesse in rappresentare qui nel Brasile, nella cittá di São
    Paulo.Aspetto una risposta. Gracie. Silvana.

94. tom says:

Mr.
    I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Hungary.
    Thanks

95. tom says:

Mr.
    I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Hungary.
    Thanks
    tomekk88@vipmail.hu

96. Julia Vlasova says:

I have the best name for the internet marketing for the pizza vending machine.
    www.pizzaautomat.com
    Optimally for distribution, services or ingredient suppliers.

Best greetings

Julia

97. Alex Navral says:

I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Russia and Ukraine.
    Thank you.

98. Freddy Rauseo says:

I would like to discuss Let’s Pizza possibilities in Venezuela. Thank you…

99. kharina says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in Brazil. Thank you!

kharinacury@hotmail.com

100. Fawaz says:

Dear Mr.Claudio Torghele.

I would like to contact you or your company about the (let’s pizza machine)? I am interested to have this machine in my country Kuwait city and the arabic gulf.

please replay to my email.

fezy.wezy@yahoo.com

101. Adel says:

Dear Mr. Torghele,

we are interested by the product. right and distribution (North-Africa and Balkan)

Best regards

102. Martina says:

Vorrei mettermi in contatto con lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare possibilità per Croatia.

Grazie!

• SVESA NATURA says:

Poštovana,
      vezano za vaš interes obavještavam Vas da smo ekskluzivni zastupnici franchise branda "lets pizza" za Hrvatsku , te ako kod Vas i dalje postoji interes za kupnju strojeva, slobodno nam se obratite , i nastojati ?emo Vam dati sve potrebne informacije te uvijete mogu?e suradnje
      Lijep pozdrav
      SVESA NATURA d.o.o.

103. Jenny says:

I am interested to buy a machine and the distribution rights for Corfu, Greece.
    Is there a service network in case the machine breaks down?

104. Dan Torghele says:

My grandparents are from Spera do you have relations from there? Nebraska, USA needs a Let’s Pizza. I am just the man to take care of it cousin.

105. Dan Torghele says:

Would like to hear from you. Here is my email

torg6@hotmail.com

106. Eva says:

Hi, I am very interested to buy some machines and I would like to talk to you about the distribution rights for Scandinavia and/or Hungary.
    Eva Szovati-Petersen

107. Rave says:

hello i wood like too know if it’s posible to order this machine i’m in paris .thank to you !

108. Gustavo Fenianos says:

Per favore, voglio mettermi in contatto con lei
    per tenere informazione su la maquina Let´s Pizza.
    Per anallizare possibilitá de rappresentazione
    in Brazil.Mi imbarco se il sig. domani per accettare la mia rappresentazione.
    Sono molto obiettivo e veloce nella trattativa. Ho alcuni punti delle vendite garantite già per le macchine. Vedo che la ricerca è grande, io ho la certezza dei vocês quel irâo se non da pentirmi. Attendo una breve risposta che sto negoziando dal Brasile e voglio disporre questo tutti gli schemi nel debitore dell’America Latina e del Brasile

Grazie,

Gustavo Fenianos

109. Gustavo Fenianos says:

110. Alfredo Ventura says:

Vorrei metermi in contatto con lei, per informazione della machine per fare pizza, in Mexico, io sono Bolognese.

Grazzie, saluti Alfredo

111. Alfredo Ventura says:

vorrei mettermi in contatto con lei per “Let`s pizza” per analizzare la possibilitá de introducirla in México.

Grazie, Alfredo V. Trivellini

112. Ovidiu Cheznoiu says:

I would like to have more info about the machine
    and also I am interested to represent your company in Romania
    Best regards
    OC

113. Maryam Zanganeh says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele I´d like to contact you in order to consider the possibilities for Let´s Pizza in Iran. Thanks and regards
    m zanganeh(Mrs)

114. NASIM says:

Dear Sirs,

Please note that I am looking for any contact details of Mr.Torghele or the company which manufactures the Let’s Pizza vending machine.We like to be granted exclusive agency of this machine in our country.Please advise your valuable comments to proceed.

Thanks and regards

NASIM(Mrs)

115. NASIM says:

Dear Sirs,

Thanks and regards

NASIM(Mrs)

U.A.E(dubai)

116. Maryam Zanganeh says:

Dear Sirs,
    m zanganeh(Mrs)

117. Thomas Cooper says:

Dear Mr Torghele,

I would like to take an agency for your machine in Ireland. Please contact me at your earlies convenience by telephone if possible or email. My telephone number is 0035387414984 My colleague MR Tommy Byrne has been in contact with you on a previous occasion via telephone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Kind Regards
    Thomas Cooper

118. Viviane A. Barros says:

Per favore, voglio mettermi in contatto con lei
    per tenere informazione su la maquina Let´s Pizza.
    Per anallizare possibilitá de rappresentazione
    in Brazil

119. Lucia says:

Egr.Sig.Toghele, sarei grata se mi potesse mandarmi delle informazioni per il suo stupendo brevetto per eventuale introduzione in Cina.
    Ringraziando anticipatamente per l`attenzione e porgo distinti saluti.
    Lucia

120. Matias Valdes says:

Dear Mr.Claudio Toghele,

I am very much interesting in your Let’s Pizza Machine for Chile. As I am a pizza producer and would like to know more information regarding your machine. Could be interested to import at least a couple of them.

121. AHMED says:

I’M INTERESTED IN SUCH MACHINE AND WANNA MAKE COMMERCIAL DEAL WITH YOU . WE CAN TALK ABOUT NO. OF 2 ZERO . LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

122. Behnam Oliaee says:

I request to know any address from Let’s Pizza company to negotiate to buy this product ? Thanks to help me

123. hyatt says:

I would like Please note that I am looking for any contact details of Mr.Torghele or the company which manufactures the Let’s Pizza vending machine.We like to be granted exclusive agency of this machine in our country.Please advise me of the to proceed

Hyatt

124. Domna says:

Dear Mr Torghele,

Your pizza machine is interesting. I’m very interested to be granted exclusive agency, partnership in morocco and africa.

Mehdi, Morocco

Best regards

125. andrea says:

estamos interesados en la representación de esta máquina para Uruguay, Argentina y Brasil
    Rogamos nos puedan proveer información para ellos
    desde ya, mil gracias

126. MANOEL says:

VORREI METTERMI IN CONTATTOCOM LEI PER LET´S PIZZA PER ANALIZZARE POSSIBILITÀ PER BRAZIL.
    GRACIE
    MR. MANOEL

127. Cynthia says:

Buon Giorno,

I would be interested in exclusive marketing rights for this product in the United States. My company covers a very wide territory that you may be intersted in. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

128. sinti says:

32000$ fucking price of fucking machine!

129. Rafael says:

Please, I would like to contact Mr. Torghelle analyzing the possibilities for Brazil.
    Thanks.

130. ROBERTO DAL BELLO says:

Gradirei conoscere tutte le informazioni possibili riguardanti la machina per pizza: dati tecnici, costi, modalità pagamento, assistenza ecc. Abbiamo interesse per introducirla in Brasile. In attesa di una vostra risposta vi invio i miei saluti

131. Peeter says:

Hello Mr Claudio Torghele,

Please could you contact me to discuss opportunities for your product in the Baltic states(Estonia,Finland,Norway,lithuania,Latvia)

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best regards
    Peeter Nomme
    00372 5081184

132. Arianna says:

Sr Torghele,Claudio

Me gustaria contactarme con usted para tener mas informacion acerca de su producto, en cuanto a datos tecnicos,asistencia ,costo de la misma.

Le agradeceria me enviara informacion al correo arriba mencionado.

Muchas gracias

133. leila Zamanpour says:

please send me Mr Claudio Torghele’s Email Address.
    All The Best Leila
    Leilazamanpour@gmail.com

134. juan carlos says:

need information about how to obtain the machine to import it to mexico, or the web site to make direct contact with the Franchise owner.Mr Claudio Torghele

135. Alyazia Ali says:

Could you please send me the contact details to discuss franchising Lets Pizza In Abu Dhabi, UAE. Thank you.

136. Shlomo says:

Hi Could you please send me more information about your machine to sell in USA

137. Chizh Oleg says:

Hello, my name is Oleg! I’m from eastern Ukraine, is very interested in oavtomat producing pizza. share information about it, what price, how to purchase. I wanted to become a dealer in their region and represent your interests in Ukraine. he is really interested in buying multiple machines!thanks for information.

138. payam says:

I would like to buy some machines plz help…

139. Mohammed says:

Hi, Kindly note that I am looking for any contact details of Mr.Torghele or the company which manufactures “Let’s Pizza” vending machine.I’m from Kuwait and like to be granted exclusive agency of this machine in Kuwait.

140. anthoypisani says:

HI MY NAME IS ANTHONY I AM, INTERESTED IN THE PIZZA MACHINE PLEASE COULD LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT AND PRICES THANK YOU

141. lgil says:

i have information about pizza machine for sale ,contactme at mail lgilsa@hotmail.com

142. Roxane says:

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THIS MACHINE. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO roxanebressan@hotmail.com.
    I would like to know the price please.

143. Jazmin says:

hi the price of these machines are around $33 billion dollars

144. johnpryde says:

I am interested in obtaining more information regarding the Pizza Vending Machines.
    Regards,
    John

145. carla simone says:

Thank you.

146. Jéssica de Freitas says:

147. Rui Bono says:

Mr. Claudio Torghele,

148. Juan Casares says:

si alguno habla italiano y le interesa yo tengo los numeros de telefono y todos los datos. si o si hay que hablar en italiano!

149. gabriel ionescu says:

Please be so kind and send us your contact details in view of a future collaboration on the Romanian market.

We are curently agents for a number of Italian companies manufacturing food industry equipment (i.e. POLIN from Verona) and we are now starting our own network of automatic vending machines for both hot and cold products (beverages and snacks) together with the distribution of these machines (from ADIGE VENDING).

Please send us your contact details and (if possible) your commercial offer at
    deltats@opensys.ro
    or call
    0040722259006

150. cogoneddu says:

Ho un locale di 30mq ,e vedendo i vostri distributori automatici per le pizze, ho pensato di installare uno o più distributori per offrire un servizio di ristoro alle persone che frequentano abitudinariamente la zona. Il locale è sito in prossimità di scuole, municipio, mercato rionale e fermata autobus. Richiedo gentilmente informazioni generali per questo tipo di attività e di una possibilità per poter lanciare il vostro prodotto in varie strutture pubbliche e private, dal momento che in quest’area non esistono ancora questi distributori automatici per la pizza. Colgo l’occasione per porgervi i miei saluti.

151. cogoneddu says:

Ho un locale di 30mq a Selargius (provincia di Cagliari) ,e vedendo i vostri distributori automatici per le pizze, ho pensato di installare uno o più distributori per offrire un servizio di ristoro alle persone che frequentano abitudinariamente la zona. Il locale è sito in prossimità di scuole, municipio, mercato rionale e fermata autobus. Richiedo gentilmente informazioni generali per questo tipo di attività e di una possibilità per poter lanciare il vostro prodotto in varie strutture pubbliche e private, dal momento che in quest’area non esistono ancora questi distributori automatici per la pizza. Colgo l’occasione per porgervi i miei saluti.

152. Alice says:

Hello, I would like to discuss let's pizza possibilities in Syria. Please send me more information about these
    product..Please contact me by gmail.: Aliceliu1268@gmail.com
    Thanks and best regards.

153. victor sandoval says:

im very interested in this product to take it to central america

154. Yakov Safanov says:

Yakov

I would like to contact Mr. Torchelle, and I am interested in this machine. I want know prise. I want to buy
    for my busenes.

155. Ramiro Duran says:

I would like to discuss Let’s Pizza possibilities in South America ( Ecuador) please send me more information about these product. thanks and best regards

Ramiro

156. Sebastian Duran says:

Your company seld this machines for other country?.

157. zohreh says:

If you can give me chance.I want bring this beautiful flavor to Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    my email address is zohreh.darabi@ayhoo.com

Thanks in advance

Zohreh

158. nixon moronare says:

i`d like to contact you to know how we do to take the let`s pizza to brazil thank you .
    nixon.moronare@hotamil.com

159. SIMON MANASHEROV says:

HELLO MR. TORCHELLE

I AM INTERESTING TO ORDER THIS VENDING MACHINES FOR RUSSIAN MARKET.WE WILL DO ALL THE BEST TO BE YOUR DISTRIBUTER IN RUSSIA.
    PLEASE SEND INFORMATION TO COOPERATE WITH YOUR COMPANY AND TO GET INFORMATION OF PRICE.

BEST REGARDS
    SIMON MANASHEROV
    TEL:+79255077371

160. Captain Robert M Torras Jr says:

I believe that your amazing machine would be a great money maker here in Georgia in the US. Please contact me concerning machine purchase or franchise information. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

161. Bacon Noh says:

I would like to be a business partner in south korea.
    please let me have your conditions.

thanks in advance.