FAIL: Chinese Kid Tests Electric Shock On Himself [Video]
This article was written by Amit Chowdhry. You can follow me at @amitchowdhry or on Google+ at +AmitChowdhry
This Chinese kid bought a stun gun on Mop.com and decided to see what would happen if he used it on himself while holding . It supposedly was powered by 5 million volts. Supposedly this kid was unconscious for 6 hours according to another post he made on Mop.com. Many YouTube users believe he is faking it because when you are electrocuted, usually you do not pass out and it is difficult to pull away from the electricity. What are your thoughts? Real or fake? This video is quickly rising on the view count of YouTube.