Volkswagen Acquires Italdesign Giugiaro

Volkswagen has acquired Giorgetto Giugiaro’s Italdesign. Volkswagen Group bought a 90.1% stake in IDG. Now Volkswagen owns IDG’s stake in brand name rights and patents. Audi’s Italian subsidiary Lamborghini Holding S.p.A. was responsible for the acquisition. The Giugiaro family will keep the remaining 9.9% share. [TheTruthAboutCars]

This article was written by Amit Chowdhry. You can follow me at @amitchowdhry or on Google+ at
Leave a Comment