Wayne Chang Is Suing The Winklevoss Brothers

The Winklevoss brothers are suing Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg again. They were not happy with the $65 million settlement from before. They believe that Facebook was actually worth much higher at the time when the settlement agreement was made. In an ironic twist, Wayne Chang is suing the Winklevoss twins for the same reason they are suing Facebook.

Wayne Chang filed a lawsuit against the Winklevoss brothers. Chang said that the Winklevoss brothers merged their company, called ConnectU, with Chang’s web development company to make a new company: The Winklevoss Chang Group (WCG). Chang complained that the Winklevosses “expressly agreed that the litigation between ConnectU and Facebook was an asset of ConnectU and an asset of WCG,” according to BusinessInsider. Chang never got any money when the Winklevosses received $65 million as part of the settlement. Chang claims that this IM conversation took place between him and Cameron in November 2004:

Wayne Chang Is Suing The Winklevoss Brothers Comments

1. Sole says:

Don't you people have enough money already? Man!!! if I can only have 30 thou, just to pay all my bills and be debt free, I could sleep in peace every night. That would be the greatest thing ever, but you guys have millions already? Isn't that enough?

2. Sole says:

What is wrong with this picture! I have to work 2 jobs I don't like very much,(I'm not even a morning person) but I still have to get up at the crack of dawn just because I have to pay my mortgage!. (Ok I do enjoy my morning job), but I hate early duties! I work in the afternoon just to have enough money to put gas in my fricking Hyunday car, which by the way, needs a sticker by the end of the month, inspection that is, if it passes aaaahhhhh…. and you guys have millions and want MORE?, I only need 80 bucks for that sticker.

3. Sole says:

ok I'm sick, I have to go now! I hope you get all the millions you want so you get more ideas like FB or other crap I don even have! you know WHY? BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE AN INTERNET CONECTION! hahahahahhahaha. I watch TV with an Antena! so saaaaaaad! This life is so not fair!
    Where is Ophera! I'm writing her next!

4. Meow says:

You will always be poor.

5. newbedave says:

dave found a site at Harvard called Harvard Connect (later, in 2004 changed to Harvard Connect To You) run by Cameron and Taylor Winklevoss, and dave explained everything about Facebook and the dealings with Zuckerberg, Dustin and Chris and how dave believed that Zuckerberg was in the process of stealing david idea, and dave asked if the Winklevosses were interested in running Facebook on the Harvard site
    DAVID found out later on that the winklevoss contacted WAYNE CHANG and sold 50% of the idea facebook my god how f..ing dumb can you get .all the winklevoss had to do was go hire a team of programmers or learn to program on their own .and the idea facebook was a sound and solid idea

• newbedave says:

tell the truth about facebook WAYNE CHANG and about the WINKLEVOSS BS. none of it was their idea, why did FB give them 65 million? That isn't exactly hush money its fraud and extortion .the WINKLEVOSS new that zuckerberg stole the idea facebook and fb was not there idea or zuck .
      DIVYA NARENDRA contacted david told david that the winklevoss contacted WAYNE CHANG and sold 50% of the idea facebook with out telling david
      david contacted WAYNE CHANG ' about this and WAYNE CHANG contacted the WINKLEVOSS and they went into denial about DAVID ;you see FACEBOOK was david idea ; so david sent copes of the EMAILS to WAYNE CHANG about the WINKLEVOSS and MARK ZUCKERBERG .
      and the winklevoss had to ACKNOWLEDGE that the idea of facebook was david idea.
      YOU got backstabbed."!!?