20+ WordPress Admin Plugins Every Web Designer Should Know About
People that use the WordPress platform knows about the eco-system built around it. Plugins are one of the most important aspects of running a blog that runs on WordPress. Below is a list of over 20 plugins available that would come in handy for WordPress admins.
1. 404 Notifier – 404 Notifier is a plugin that gives you a log of all of the 404 errors that your readers end up seeing.
2. Admin Dropdown Menus – Admin Dropdown Menus adds dropdown menus to portions of the admin area to make it feel less cluttered.
3. Auto-Hyperlink URLs – Auto-hyperlink URLs allows you to automatically convert URLs into hyperlinks with several different options.
4. AWSOM Pixgallery – AWSOM Pixgallery is an image gallery and archive plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for artists to set up portfolios.
This article was written by Amit Chowdhry. You can follow me at @amitchowdhry or on Google+ at +AmitChowdhry
5. Cincopa – Cincopa is a WordPress plugin that allows you to add image galleries, slideshows, photo albums, videos, music playlists, and media libraries to WordPress posts and pages.