20+ WordPress Admin Plugins Every Web Designer Should Know About
People that use the WordPress platform knows about the eco-system built around it. Plugins are one of the most important aspects of running a blog that runs on WordPress. Below is a list of over 20 plugins available that would come in handy for WordPress admins.
1. 404 Notifier – 404 Notifier is a plugin that gives you a log of all of the 404 errors that your readers end up seeing.
2. Admin Dropdown Menus – Admin Dropdown Menus adds dropdown menus to portions of the admin area to make it feel less cluttered.
3. Auto-Hyperlink URLs – Auto-hyperlink URLs allows you to automatically convert URLs into hyperlinks with several different options.
4. AWSOM Pixgallery – AWSOM Pixgallery is an image gallery and archive plugin for WordPress that makes it easy for artists to set up portfolios.
5. Cincopa – Cincopa is a WordPress plugin that allows you to add image galleries, slideshows, photo albums, videos, music playlists, and media libraries to WordPress posts and pages.