Apple Drops Prices On Macs, iPods, iPads, and Accessories For Black Friday 2011 Deals
The Black Friday 2011 deals for Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) have leaked a couple of days earlier. The sales are similar to the previous Black Friday deals at Apple’s retail stores.
The prices for the iMacs, MacBook Airs, and MacBook Pros will be dropped by $101. The iPad prices will be dropped by $41-$61 depending on their capacity. The iPod Nano will be priced $11 cheaper for the 8GB and 16GB storage sizes. The iPod Touch will be dropped by between $21-$41. The MacBook Air will now be starting at $898.
The accessories will be priced as follows:
- $11 off the iPad 2 Smart Cover
- $11 off for the Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple Wireless Magic Trackpad
- $5 off for a $50 iTunes/App Store/iBookstore gift card
- $12 off Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset
- $22 off mophie Juice Pack Air
- $11-$51 off for Apple Wireless Solutions
- $22-$102 off for hard drives
- $22 off Jawbone Up sleeping pattern device
- $22 off for Griffin Beacon Universal Remote Control System
- $52 off for Bowers & Wilkins C5 headphones
- $52 off for Philips DC390 Dual Dock Clock Radio
- $32 off Scosche myTREK Wireless Pulse Monitor
- $11 off Speck CandyShell
- $12 off Incase Terra Sleeves
- $22 off Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPhone
- $12 off Thule Backpack and sleeves
- $12 off Uncommon Cases for iPod Touch.
[9to5Mac]This article was written by Amit Chowdhry. You can follow me at @amitchowdhry or on Google+ at +AmitChowdhry