Reeder 3.0 Hits App Store
The Reeder 3.0 app has been released for the Apple App Store. Reeder 3.0 is available for the App Store at a price of $2.99. The update to Reeder includes many changes and new features. Reeder is best known as being a Google Reader app, which include feed management and multi-account support. Reeder developer Silvio Rizzi redesigned and rewrote the app from the ground up.
Some of the new features include:
- Fever syncing
- Much improved Readability syncing
- Multi-account support (for Google Reader and Fever)
- In-app settings
- Subscribe and unsubscribe (Google Reader only)
- Text size and line height options in the article viewer
- QUOTE.fm sharing
- Buffer sharing (and other sharing services)
There are new gesture features available for the article list and the article viewer.