BlackBerry 10 2013 Roadmap Gets Leaked
Last week, Research In Motion has been the center of negative news because BlackBerry 10 has been postponed, 5,000 layoffs at the company were announced, and the company reported a $518 million. BlackBerryOS.com was sent a leaked slide. You will notice there will be QWERTY and full-screen BlackBerry 10 devices in the L and N series when launched.
Below are some of the dates according to the slide that BlackBerryOS.com received:
- 4G PlayBook – Q4, 2012
- BlackBerry 10 London/Nevada – Q1, 2013 – Europe launch before N. America
- BlackBerry 10 Upgrade for PlayBook – Q1/Q2, 2013
- BlackBerry device codenamed “Nashville” – Q2/Q3, 2013
- BlackBerry 10 inch PlayBook “Blackforest” – Q3, 2013
- BlackBerry device codenamed “Naples” – Q3/Q4, 2013
RIM is expected to be launching the BlackBerry 10 in Europe 3-4 weeks prior to the operating system launching in North America.