Ooma Office Has VoIP, Conference Bridges, A Programmable Receptionist, And Line Extensions
Ooma’s new “Ooma Office” product has taken the VoIP functionality that comes built into Ooma Telo device for residential customers and applied it to small businesses. The Ooma Office also has conference bridges, a programmable receptionist, and line extensions. The Ooma Office also lets you control the music that you want to use when putting somebody on hold. It will cost around $19.99 per line. The Ooma Office product should be available soon at a price of $249.99 at U.S. and Canadian retailers. Check out the press release below:
Sound Like a Big Business at a Small Business Price
• Incredible Value: Pay only 19.99 per month, per line. Each line includes unlimited calling in the U.S. and Canada. Taxes and fees not included.
• Fast And Easy Set Up: Do-it-yourself installation with no wires to deploy. Comes with two Ooma Linx wireless remote phone ports for fast and easy installation of up to three phone extensions.
• Keep Your Phone Number: Transfer your existing phone number or select a new one at no charge.
• Accomodates Remote Workers: Setup up to 15 virtual extensions that forwards to telecommuters and
• Expandable: Host up to 10 lines, five phone extensions and 15 virtual extensions
• Clear Reliable Calls: Features Ooma PureVoiceTM HD Technology for crystal clear clarity
• Auto-Receptionist: Powerful, easy-to-configure virtual receptionist automatically greets and directs incoming calls. Allows different options during business and non-business hours.
• Compatibility: Work with all regular telephones, and most fax and credit card machines
Contact: Heidi Donato 212-798-9870 firstname.lastname@example.org
??There are millions of small businesses with ten or fewer employees in the United States that are spending too
much for phone service; as much as $300 or more a month. It’s time for a change. Ooma Office provides all
the features of a large business phone system at a mere fraction of the cost.
?Contact: Heidi Donato 212-798-9870 email@example.com
• Business Necessities: Supports customizable music-on-hold, conference bridges, virtual numbers and much more
The Ooma Office starter pack features the Ooma Office Base Station and two Ooma Linx devices to support 3 phone extensions. Expands to 5 phone extensions with the purchase of additional Ooma Linx or Ooma HD2 Handset devices.
The Ooma Small Office will be available January 2013 at http://www.ooma.com and select retailers with an M.S.R.P of $249.99.