Google Now Has Flights, Reservations, Purchases, Plans, And Photos On Voice Search
Google has added a way to personalize questions when using Voice Search about information that is associated with your account. You can ask questions like “Is my flight on time?” to see information about your upcoming flights and a live status about your current flights. You can also ask “What are my plans for tomorrow” to see your hotel and restaurant reservations.
Some of these features have been built into Google Now already, but now you can enter text commands or say voice commands to view the personalized results. Below are some examples that the Google Blog provided.
– Flights: Ask Google “Is my flight on time?” to get info on your upcoming flights and live status on your current flights.
– Reservations: Ask for “my reservations” to see your dining plans or “my hotel” to get your hotel name and address. With one tap, you can get driving or public transit directions straight there, saving you lots of steps.
– Purchases: Ask for “my purchases,” and you’ll get the status of your current orders, so you know whether your mom’s birthday present will arrive on time.
– Plans: Ask Google “What are my plans for tomorrow?” to see a summary of upcoming flights, hotels, restaurant reservations, and events — very useful when you’re traveling.
– Photos: Say “Show me my photos from Thailand” to see the photos you uploaded to Google+. You can also ask for “my photos of sunsets” if you want to show off the shots you’ve taken over the years — Google will try to automatically recognize the type of photo you’re asking for.
[Source: Google Blog]