Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Opens Gallery In Maryland
Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) has opened a new gallery in Bethesda, Maryland. This will make it easier for Montgomery County and D.C. area residents to shop around for electric cars. The Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) gallery opened at the Westfield Montgomery mall at 7101 Democracy Blvd. Bethesda, Maryland. The gallery opened this past Friday on the ground floor of the mall, next to the J. Crew retail store. The gallery is more for looking and learning about the Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Model S vehicle rather than purchasing. Buying a Model S is usually done from the Tesla Motors website.
The Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Model S vehicle is run entirely by battery and it has a large touch-screen computer built-in. The screen displays the battery usage and remaining power. It is also used for controlling music, AC, and parking. The monitor also shows camera footage from the rear bumper, making it easier to parallel park.
– Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) To Join MSCI World Index On August 30th
– Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Is Battling For Name Trademark In China
– Elon Musk Receives $4.3 Million In Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Stock Based Pay For His Work On The Model X
– Tesla Founder Elon Musk Wants To Build An All-Electric Supersonic Jet One Day
– Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Passes The NHTSA Crash Test
– Elon Musk and Richard Branson Give Their Opinions On Entrepreneurship [Video]
– Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA) Q2: Income Up 70% And 5,150 Model S Cars Sold