Wii U Specs
What are the Wii U specs?
– Processor: IBM Power based multi-core processor
– Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon based High Definition GPU
– Storage: Internal flash memory of 8GB with the Basic Set, 32GB with Deluxe set, and USB storage support
– Controller: The GamePad has a 6.2-inch, 16:9 aspect ratio LCD touchscreen. It has traditional button controls and 2 analog sticks. The inputs include a +Control Pad, L/R sticks, L/R stick buttons, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons, ZL/ZR buttons, Power button, HOME button, /SELECT button, +/START button, and TV CONTROL button. The GamePad has motion control, a front-facing camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, rumble features, a stylus, a sensor bar, and Near Field Communication (NFC) functionality.
– Other Controllers: Supports two Wii U GamePad controllers, up to four Wii Remote controllers, Wii U Pro controllers, and Wii accessories like the Nunchuk, Classic Controller, and Wii Balance Board.
– Video Output: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, Wii Component Video, Wii S-Video Stereo AV, and Wii AV
– Audio Output: Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI connector, or analog output through the AV Multi Out connector
– Networking: IEEE 802.11b/g/n. The console features 4 USB 2.0 connectors, two in the front and two in the rear. It also supports Wii LAN adapters
– Dimensions: 1.8 inches (height) x 10.6 inches (deep) x 6.75 inches (long)
– Weight: 3.5 pounds
– Launched: November 18, 2012