AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring company that has raised $50 million in a Series D round of funding led by Institutional Venture Partners (IVP). Other investors that participated in this round include Greylock Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. AppDynamics raised a total of $86.5 million and they plan to go public. AppDynamics manages the scaling, monitoring, troubleshooting, and user experience. AppDynamics has grown 300% in the past year as they now have 500 customers. This is up from 250 customers last year.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...