Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt is about to visit North Korea. According to sources with The Associated Press, Eric Schmidt will be traveling to North Korea on a private trip. Former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson will be going with Schmidt on the trip. The Associated Press sources said that two people familiar with the group’s plans to visit North Korea was kept on the condition of anonymity since the visit was not made public. This would be the first trip that a top executive working on Google would visit North Korea. North Korea is considered as having one of the most restricted Internet policies. After Kim Jong-il died in December 2011, his son Kim Jong Un took over the country. Under Kim Jong Un’s rule, North Korea is going to focus on a modern-day “industrial revolution.” However citizens will likely not have open access to the Internet.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...