Facebook’s shares have jumped this morning after J.P. Morgan analyst Doug Anmuth wrote in a research note that he is “incrementally positive” about where the company is heading in 2013. Anmuth said that “marketer feedback on mobile and news feeds ads has been positive.” Anmuth added that he is encouraged that Facebook is able to leverage third-party data to drive improvements to desktop ad performance. He also added that Facebook’s ad revenues will accelerate at least through Q1 and he has raised 2013 and 2014 ad revenue estimates by 6%-7%.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...