Influitive has acquired social inbox company Engagio. Engagio lets users track “online conversations in one place.” Influitive raised $7.3 million in funding this past December and the company’s founder Mark Organ sold his previous company Eloqua to Oracle for $871 million shortly after that. The terms of the cash-and-stock deal for Engagio was undisclosed. All 5 employees of Engagio including the founder and CEO William Mougayar will join Influitive. The technologies that Engagio developed will be integrated into Influitive’s AdvocateHub platform.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...