Facebook is strengthening their ability to get into the job search and recruiting marketing by launching a new application that aggregates job postings from about 1.7 million jobs that are open in the United States. I believe that the more job resources there are, the better it will be in helping the unemployment problems we have in this country. The Social Jobs App was created through a partnership between Facebook, the U.S. Department of Labor, the National Association of Colleges and Employers, the Direct Employers Association and the National Association of State Workforce Agencies.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...