Owned by NBCUniversal, Fandango has set a new record for ticket sales and traffic in 2012. Fandango reported that ticket sales have grown 57% compared to 2011. The company’s monthly visitors are up 34% year-over-year. Fandango’s mobile ticket sales increased 171% year-over-year, which is 30% of their overall sales total. Around 31 million people downloaded Fandango’s mobile app in 2012. Fandango has partnerships with Yahoo! Movies, AOL Moviefone, and MSN Movies. Fandango attributes their growth to theater deals with companies like AMC, Regency, and Southern. Fandango even launched an awards show called The Frontrunners last month. “In 2013, we’ll continue our momentum and deliver advertising partners, exhibitors, and moviegoers even more products, services, and platforms that super-serve their needs,” stated Fandango president Paul Yanover.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...