AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) has been building up their 4G availability rapidly. AT&T has introduced 4G LTE in 8 new markets and expanded in 5 markets. The new 8 new markets are Greenville, AL; Troy, AL; Madera-Chowchilla, CA; Merced, CA; Vallejo-Vacaville, CA; New London County, CT; Sussex County, DE; and Columbia, MO.
The five new expansions includes locations on both coasts and one state in central U.S. The expansions are:
1. Hartford, CT expansion (Litchfield)
2. Pocatello, ID expansion (Malad City)
3. Manchester-Nashua, NH expansion (Rockingham)
4. Springfield, MA expansion (Becket, Blandford, Granville, Otis, Russell and Westfield)
5. Tacoma, WA expansion (Gig Harbor)
AT&T’s 4G LTE is now available in 336 markets across the country.