Last week, Research In Motion has been the center of negative news because BlackBerry 10 has been postponed, 5,000 layoffs at the company were announced, and the company reported a $518 million. BlackBerryOS.com was sent a leaked slide. You will notice there will be QWERTY and full-screen BlackBerry 10 devices in the L and N series when launched.
Below are some of the dates according to the slide that BlackBerryOS.com received:
- 4G PlayBook – Q4, 2012
- BlackBerry 10 London/Nevada – Q1, 2013 – Europe launch before N. America
- BlackBerry 10 Upgrade for PlayBook – Q1/Q2, 2013
- BlackBerry device codenamed “Nashville” – Q2/Q3, 2013
- BlackBerry 10 inch PlayBook “Blackforest” – Q3, 2013
- BlackBerry device codenamed “Naples” – Q3/Q4, 2013
RIM is expected to be launching the BlackBerry 10 in Europe 3-4 weeks prior to the operating system launching in North America.