The Google Nexus One phone has some solid advertising real estate. Google is promoting the phone on their homepage, Google.com. This advertising space is unique because unlike their competitors, Google does not ever sell advertising space on their homepage.
Google has done this sort of marketing campaign before in the past when the Droid and the HTC G1 was released. And if you visit Google.com on Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer — they recommend you to download Google Chrome.
The specs of the Google Nexus One phone include:
– 3.7″ AMOLED display with trackball
– 5 megapixel camera
– 130g in weight, 11.5 mm width
– Light sensor, GPS, accelerometer
– Two microphones (one of them being noise cancellation)
– Voice-enable text boxes
– Available through T-Mobile for a price of $179