Halo: Spartan Assault is now available for purchase on the Xbox Live Marketplace for $14.99. Spartan Assault features 30 new missions with an optional 5-mission co-op mode. The “Operation Hydra” expansion pack is included in this version through the single-play campaign. People that have purchased the game for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 before December 13th last year will be able to get a discounted version of the game for $4.99. Here are the new features:
New Features in Halo: Spartan Assault – Xbox 360 version:
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of ?Halo 3? and ?Halo 4,? experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five action-packed missions, all played from a top-down camera view3
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy ? encounter the Flood for the first time in ?Halo: Spartan Assault?
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armor abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox 360
- Original ?Halo? gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the ?Halo? universe (including five ?Operation Hydra? missions)
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals
The Xbox 360 version co-op modes will not work with the Xbox One version.