LinkedIn has a strong mobile user base that is actively engaged so it is heavily focused on its native app strategy. LinkedIn pulled its Intro mobile service due to a lack of growth and has replaced its CardMunch app with an integration of the Evernote business card reading feature. LinkedIn has now launched a standalone iPhone app that is dedicated to job hunting.
The iPhone app is called LinkedIn Job Search. The Job Search app joins LinkedIn Pulse, LinkedIn Contacts, and other LinkedIn mobile apps. The LinkedIn Job Search app uses location data and push notifications to keep job hunters updated with opportunities that are relevant based on set criteria. Below is some of the app’s features:
– Quick and easy search based on title, location, or keywords
– Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you?ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
– Notifications when new jobs match what you?re looking for
– A super-simple application process using your LinkedIn profile
– Total privacy ? your network won?t hear a thing about your in-app activity
You can download it from the Apple App Store here.
[Stock Tag: LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD)]