The Transportation of Safety Administration (TSA) is getting slammed with criticism in the media. In order to dispute the criticism and provide other updates about the TSA, they have launched a Twitter account (@TSABlogTeam). The issue became such a hot topic that SNL decided to create a parody this past weekend (video below).
If you are not aware about what is happening, the TSA is being accused of inappropriately fondling and stripping people at the airport in order to secure planes. A follow-up search usually takes place if the Rapiscan Systems machine detects metal or some sort of chemical. Some of the news that was released in regards to the criticism include:
1. Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Patdown
2. Woman Says She Was Cuffed And Booted From Airport For Questioning Body Scanners
3. TSA Pats Down A Screaming Toddler
4. Young Boy Strip Searched By TSA
5. TSA Pat-Down Leaves Bladder Cancer Survivor Covered In Urine