Above is a video of Bryan Cranston (Walt) and Aaron Paul (Jesse) reading the final script for Breaking Bad for the first time. As you could imagine, there are some spoilers in the video. Breaking Bad is one of the most popular shows of all time and the ending was highly praised by critics. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul were in awe of how the show ended and said it was perfect. This video was released as an extra for Breaking Bad: The Complete Series.
– WATCH: Breaking Batman
– WATCH: Breaking Bad Characters Introduced Using Motion Graphics
– Breaking Bad Creator Vince Gilligan Says Piracy Helped The Show
– ?Breaking Bad? Stars Wrote Intriguing Tweets Before The Finale
– Jimmy Fallon Parodies ?Breaking Bad? With ?Joking Bad?
– The ?Breaking Bad? App Can Turn Your Name Into A Chemical Element
– REPORT: Aaron Paul Selected As ?Need For Speed? Movie Lead