- The stock price of PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS) increased by over 14% yesterday. This is why it happened.
The stock price of PagSeguro Digital Ltd (NYSE: PAGS) increased by over 14% yesterday. Investors are responding positively to a Form 6-K filing from the company.
The Form 6-K revealed that the company reported Consolidated TPV growth of 85% year-over-year in the third quarter of 2021.
These are the highlights:
– Consolidated total payment volume (TPV)of R$125.0 billion in 3Q21,up 85% y/y
– Acquiring total payment volume (TPV) of R$66.8 billion in 3Q21, up 49% y/y.
– Ex-Coronavoucher up 58% y/y
– 12.2 million PagBank active users, growth of 1 million in 3Q21
PagBank PagSeguro is going to release its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 on Thursday, November 11, 2021, after market close, and host a conference call and earnings webcast on the same day at 5:00 PM ET.
Disclaimer: This content is intended for informational purposes. Before making any investment, you should do your own analysis.