Mambu is a microfinance technology company that has raised $2 million in Series A funding from Runa Capital and Point Nine Capital. Kizoo Technology Ventures also participated in this round. Based in Berlin, Mambu said that this round of funding will be used to expand their team of microfinance experts. They will also use the funding to grow their global community and further develop their product. Mambu has offices in Germany, Spain, and Romania. Mambu operates as a software-as-a-service company for the global microfinance community.
Founded in 2006, Pulse 2.0 is a leading technology news website that covers startups, big tech, mobile tech, and gadgets. Pulse 2.0 is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- jQuery Shopping Cart Tools
- Lightbox jQuery Tools
- Useful Drupal Modules
- 3D Modeling Tools
- Domain Name Generators
- Creative Real Estate Website Designs
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Online Scrapbook Services
- UI Design Resources
- Best Android Games Of 2012
- 16 Free Online Fax Services
- Twitter Bootstrap Examples
- View More...
- What Is The Other On My iPhone
- Delete Google Search History
- How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account
- How To Change Siri Voice
- Update Apps Automatically On iOS 7
- Close Apps On iOS 7
- Share Facebook Photo Album Uploading
- Convert WMA To MP3
- How To Make Apple Store Appointments
- Search Gmail
- How To Put Music On iPhone
- Stop iTunes From Opening When I Plug In My iPhone
- Disable Gmail Inbox Sorting
- Backup Internet Explorer Bookmarks
- View More...