Marc Ecko Enterprises seems to be struggling with debt, but their digital and print publication Complex Media has been attracting funding. According to paidContent, Complex Media raised $12.8 million in funding according to an SEC filing.
The $12.8 million in funding was provided by Austin Ventures and Accel Partners. This is Complex’s first round of funding.
Complex Media is led by CEO Rich Antoniello. And Complex Media also runs a network of about 26 websites including OliviaMunn.com, PlanetXbox360.com, and Loud.com.
Complex Media isn’t the only Marc Ecko company that received a major investment. Marc Ecko Enterprises sold a majority stake for $108 million to Iconix Brand Group. The Marc Ecko Enterprises brands include several clothing lines, a video game division, and an online video network.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ray Dalio: Trade War With China Could Turn Into A Capital War
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: Using Compassion To Build A Company
- Deutsche Bank: Machine Learning Has Saved 680,000 Hours Of Manual Work
- Agentless Cross-Platform Digital Forensics Company ZecOps Secures $10.2 Million In Funding
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: New Kubernetes-Based Platform And Next-Gen HPC And AI Solutions