- Barbaro, DeMartino & Tucker Group, a team of advisors managing approximately $194 million in assets, has joined the employee channel of Ameriprise Financial in Red Bank, New Jersey
Barbaro, DeMartino & Tucker Group, a team of advisors managing approximately $194 million in assets, has joined the employee channel of Ameriprise Financial in Red Bank, New Jersey. This team was attracted to Ameriprise’s strong reputation, financial planning capabilities, and values. Gregory Barbaro, Lou DeMartino, and James Tucker lead the team. And they are joined by client service associate Janet Iglesias.
The team had conducted extensive due diligence before deciding to join Ameriprise. And the advisors each shared their reasons for choosing the firm.
Barbaro said that “Ameriprise’s unwavering focus on financial planning” tipped the scales for him. Lou DeMartino pointed out that Ameriprise stood out for its “long-standing tenure in the industry, robust investment options, and cutting-edge technology.” And Tucker explained that the team “wanted to work for a firm that embraces and encourages growth in a way that is consistent with our team’s values, and we found that in Ameriprise.”
The team had joined Ameriprise from Merrill Lynch. Barbaro has 16 years of experience serving clients, DeMartino has 8 years, and Tucker has 5 years of experience. And Trevor Jones supports the team as their Ameriprise branch manager. Over 4,000 financial advisors have joined Ameriprise since 2008.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Why Kronos And Ultimate Software Are Merging In A $22 Billion Deal
- Why Accenture Is Buying VanBerlo
- Microsoft Sets Up An Innovation Hub In Noida, India
- Comcast And NuEyes To Enable Customers With Visual Disabilities To See TV With Smartglasses
- iPad Air 2 vs. iPad Air 3: Differences You Should Know About