- Apple has unveiled that the Mac Pro and the Pro Display XDR will be coming this September in the U.S.
Last week at WWDC, Apple announced the high-end Mac Pro and the Pro Display XDR. All of the specifications and the pricing was announced. However, the availability was simply listed as the fall. But now the Mac Pro and Pro Display XDR websites have been updated with “coming in September.”
According to MacRumors, the date is listed on the Apple homepage in a lightbox that pops up when clicking on “notify me” under each of the products in the United States.
The new Mac Pro was designed with a stainless steel frame with an aluminum housing that can be removed to give 360-degree access to the internal system. And it features a lattice pattern that resembles a cheese grater. In terms of specifications, the Mac Pro has up to 28-core Intel Xeon processors, up to 1.5TB of ECC RAM, up to 4TB of SSD storage, up to AMD Radeon Pro Vega II Duo graphics (64GB of HBM2 memory), and eight PCIe expansion slots.
The Apple Pro Display XDR is a 32-inch 6K Retina Display monitor with a P3 wide color gamut and 10-bit color support. It also has 1,600 nits of peak brightness and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
What are the prices? The new Mac Pro starts at $5,999 and the Pro Display XDR starts at $4,999 (with an optional $999 stand).
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- How Huda Kattan Built A Beauty Brand Worth More Than $1 Billion
- Detroit-Based Huron Capital Names Anthony Pulice As Partner
- Report: Getaround Is Raising Over $200 Million At More Than A $1 Billion Valuation
- GM Names Deborah Wahl As Chief Of Global Marketing
- Farm Management Platform Company Fieldin Raises $12 Million