A patent filed by Apple implies that the next iPod Nano will have a camera and screensaver. The next iPod Nano is expected to be released in September.
The screensaver could include a static image or dynamic elements that move around in the screen. And the screen saver may even have geometric elements that move around on the sides of the display.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Phil Clement To Implement Global Marketing Strategies At Johnson Controls As New CMO
- Marie Myers Has Joined The KLA Board Of Directors
- Starbucks: Brady Brewer To Oversee Digital Experiences And Brand Management As New CMO
- Comcast And NuEyes To Enable Customers With Visual Disabilities To See TV With Smartglasses
- Why Arista Networks Is Buying Big Switch Networks