- Bose has announced the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 at a price of $399.95
- What are the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 specifications? This article answers that question
Audio equipment company Bose has announced a new set of noise-canceling over-ear headphones called the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, which are priced at $399.95.
Later this year, Bose will be launching the true wireless Bose Earbuds 500 and the Bose Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700 in 2020. This is an interesting shift away from the QuietComfort branding that Bose has been known for over the last few years.
The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 have a USB-C charging port and 20 hours of playback time.
It also supports voice assistants such as Google Assistant, Apple Siri, and Amazon Alexa. Bose said that you will be able to remain seamlessly connected to your phone without touching it or looking at it.
The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 has four microphones – which means it has one of the best microphone systems built into a pair of headphones.
And the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 comes with Bose’s new Bose AR platform, which is an audio augmented reality tool that works with supported third-party apps.
For example, looking at landmarks while using your Bose headphones and compatible apps will provide you information about it. And you can get contextual directions while using your GPS such as “turn left at on Main St.”
You can also adjust the noise cancellation power in the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 using 11 different intensity settings. The touch controls are built into the front part of the right ear cup on the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700.
One of the buttons is called Conversation Mode and that pauses the music so that you can hear surrounding noises.
The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 is available in black or white. And it is available for pre-order now with a June 20 delivery date.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Figure8: Experience-First Company Raises $40 Million At $200 Million Valuation
- MPOWER Financing Secures $100 Million From Goldman Sachs
- Walmart’s Marketing Executives Shuffle Around As CMO Barbara Messing Steps Down
- Herbivore: This Husband And Wife Team Just Raised $15 Million For Their Non-Toxic Skincare Brand
- Upfront Ventures Names Aditi Maliwal And Michael Carney As Partners