- CBS is offering a free month of access to its content on All Access with the code: GIFT
CBS is offering a free month of access to its content. So this is a good month to sign up for the service if you have not already.
The free month is coming as the season finale of Star Trek: Picard will be airing tomorrow. Some of the other popular shows on CBS include The Good Fight, Young Sheldon, The Neighborhood, and No Activity. CBS All Access will be offered for free until April 23rd in the US.
Patrick Stewart — who plays Jean-Luc Picard on Star Trek — made the announcement about the free month of CBS All Access in a tweet:
It's felt good to bring Picard back. I can't wait to reunite with our cast and crew for Season 2. pic.twitter.com/lSmtMxgrN8
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) March 24, 2020
There are tens of thousands of TV episodes and up to 1,000 movies getting added to CBS All Access later this year so it may be worth keeping your account even after the one month trial expires.
CBS All Access costs $5.99 per month with commercials. And for $9.99 per month, there is a commercial-free version.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- COVID-19 Stimulus Check Calculator 2020
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Sends Motivational Email To Employees About COVID-19 Response
- Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce Academy Launches New Training Opportunities For University Students
- Ray Dalio Launches Weekly Newsletter On LinkedIn Called 'The Changing World Order'