- HOMEE — a leading technology platform for connecting insurers, policyholders, and skilled service providers in the claims process — announced that it has raised an oversubscribed $17 million Series B-2 financing. These are the details.
HOMEE — a leading technology platform for connecting insurers, policyholders, and skilled service providers in the claims process — announced that it has raised an oversubscribed $17 million Series B-2 financing, bringing the total capital raised for its B rounds to $36 million. And over the past year, the company has experienced a dramatic increase in claims volume, helping drive record financial results for the first six months of 2021.
The capital will enable HOMEE to continue to enhance its technology suite and launch new markets to further service carriers and expand its growing service provider network throughout the United States. And the round was led by Morningside and was joined by existing investors and insurance industry investors Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, State Farm Ventures, Hartford Investment Management Company (HIMCO), and Desjardins as well as existing investors Forte Ventures and Activate Capital.
“HOMEE is in the business of leveraging its technology platform to deliver an amazing claims process for policyholders across the country. This financing round will drive significant growth for the Company, and we are excited to have strategic support and investment from some of the top insurance carriers in North America.”
— HOMEE Co-Founder and CEO Doug Schaedler
“We are excited to invest in HOMEE, and we believe their technology platform and team will continue to solve the key industry challenges in the over $100 billion claims market.”
— Mick Sawka, Investment Manager at Morningside
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ceramic King Coatings: This Company Offers Advanced Exterior Automotive Protection Technology
- Hippocratic AI: This Company Is Building A Safety-Focused LLM To Improve Healthcare
- Revefi: $10.5 Million Raised In Seed Funding And Data Operations Cloud Announced
- Pixellot: Automating Sports Video Production Solutions In A $15 Billion Market