- Rapidly growing content marketing solution company Contently announced it named Pearl Collings as its new CEO
Contently — a rapidly growing content marketing solution company — announced it named Pearl Collings as its new CEO. And Collings is succeeding Contently co-founder Joe Coleman in the position.
Prior to joining Contently, Collings was chief business and sales operations officer at Time. And previously she worked at About.com as the president of revenue and operations.
According to AdAge, Collings pointed out that Contently needs a new leader to get to the next stage of growth. “It needs that next piece. How do you grow from a startup to become a large company? How do you blow it out of the water?” said Collings.
Contently does not disclose its revenue, but Owler estimates that it is about $18 million. And in the company’s nine years of operation, the company has paid out $50 million to its global network of more than 160,000 freelancers. Contently works with brands like Marriott, Google, Bayer, and JP Morgan Chase for content marketing.
Contently co-founder Shane Snow worked as the company’s chief creative officer until 2017. And now Snow will be rejoining the board and will work with Collings to create new content marketing options for brands.
Coleman is going to be stepping down for personal reasons.“We want to do more for you, and be the complete solution you trust to take advantage of the opportunities in front of you. And that’s what led me to make this decision and bring on Pearl,” wrote Coleman in a letter to clients.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- How Huda Kattan Built A Beauty Brand Worth More Than $1 Billion
- Detroit-Based Huron Capital Names Anthony Pulice As Partner
- Report: Getaround Is Raising Over $200 Million At More Than A $1 Billion Valuation
- GM Names Deborah Wahl As Chief Of Global Marketing
- Farm Management Platform Company Fieldin Raises $12 Million