- Scottsdale, Arizona-based identity theft company CyberScout announced it named Jennifer Leuer as CEO of the company
- Leuer was previously the president of Partner Solutions at Experian
CyberScout, a Scottsdale, Arizona-based identity theft resolution, data defense, and employee benefits service, announced that Jennifer Leuer has been named CEO effective June 24, 2019. Leuer is joining CyberScout from Experian where she worked as the president of Partner Solutions.
“Jen Leuer is a strong leader with a stellar record of success,” said CyberScout chairman and founder Adam Levin in a statement. “Her experience, vision, passion and sense of urgency make her the perfect choice to lead the CyberScout organization, as we grow our global footprint exponentially.”
While working at Experian, Leuer transformed the Partners Solutions business into a rapidly growing operating unit. And Leuer’s experience in B2B and B2C channels is going to strengthen CyberScout’s distribution capabilities.
“With her deep knowledge of our core offerings, Jen is uniquely equipped to enhance CyberScout’s position in the marketplace,” added CyberScout Vice Chairman Bill Tait. “Her ability to identify and capitalize upon new opportunities is critical to our continued success in high growth areas such as employee benefits and CyberScout’s expansion into international markets as well as our core segments in insurance, incident response and consulting.”
CyberScout is known for setting the standard for full spectrum identity, privacy, and data security services — which also offers proactive protection, education, and data theft resolution as well as breach preparedness and response. Currently, CyberScout serves approximately 17.5 million households worldwide and the designated identity theft services provider for more than 770,000 businesses.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Google Cloud: Kirsten Kliphouse And Eduardo Lopez Take On Major Sales Roles
- Haystack Ventures Closes $50 Million Oversubscribed Fifth Flagship Fund
- Cradle Genomics: This Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Company Has Raised $17.1 Million
- Blackstone Acquires Mobile Video Ad Company Vungle For About $750 Million
- Finix: How This Company Is Making It Easier For Businesses To Manage The Payments Experience