- DoorDash has partnered with McDonald’s USA to expand the availability of McDelivery beyond the current offering launching first in the Houston, Texas area
McDonald’s USA and DoorDash recently announced a new partnership for expanding the availability and accessibility of McDelivery beyond its current offering, launching first in the Houston, Texas area across more than 200 restaurants starting July 29.
“In a few short years, McDelivery, has become an important part of our growth and our customer-centric strategy,” said McDonald’s USA president Chris Kempczinski. “Building on the success of McDelivery in the US, we’re excited to make McDelivery accessible to customers on DoorDash, which is available in all 50 states and reaches 80% of Americans, making it even more convenient for our customers to enjoy their favorite McDonald’s menu items on their terms.”
McDonald’s is also going to be part of DashPass, which is DoorDash’s subscription program. DashPass offers members unlimited $0 delivery fees on orders of $12 dollars or more to select DoorDash merchants and it is among the fastest growing subscription services in the industry as it approaches one million members.
“McDonald’s is a customer favorite and a leader in its craft, and it’s an honor to offer their loyal fan base more ways to enjoy McDelivery through DoorDash,” added Christopher Payne — the Chief Operating Officer of DoorDash. “Our leading U.S. market share and best-in-class operations paired with McDonald’s scale makes this an attractive, win-win partnership. We’re thrilled to add McDonald’s to our robust selection of DashPass restaurants to allow customers premier access to their favorite foods without delivery fees.”
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Why BC Partners Is Buying Presidio For $2.1 Billion
- Rimeto: This Impressive Company Is Building People-Centric Tools For The Enterprise
- Ian Chiang Joins Flare Capital As A Principal
- Activision Blizzard Hires David Messinger And Claudine Naughton For C-Level Positions
- Former Twitter Execs Dick Costolo And Adam Bain Are Setting Up A $200 Million Fund