Dyn is an Internet performance solutions company that has snapped up ReadyStatus. ReadyStatus is a company that offers a status update page for online services.
Dyn plans to integrate ReadyStatus within their own products starting with DNS service Traffic Director.
This will allow the homepage to automatically switch to a status update page if the company website goes down. The deal was made entirely in cash and is Dyn’s third acquisition this year.
Dyn also acquired website monitoring company Verelo and mobile analytics dashboard company Trendslide. ReadyStatus will continue to operate for existing users as well.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- VMware Finalizes The $2.7 Billion Acquisition Of Pivotal
- PwC Reveals Why Its $3 Billion Upskilling Program Is Important For Society
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: 'Satya Has Made Good' On Microsoft's Acquisition Agreement
- How Google Is Using AI To Improve Breast Cancer Screening
- Pepsi Has A New Tagline: ‘That’s What I Like’