- Facebook has hired Ryan Moore as the head of its financial communications teams
Facebook has hired Ryan Moore to lead its financial communications teams, according to EcommerceBytes. Moore previously worked in multiple communications positions at eBay.
Moore departed from eBay about three months after his boss Steve Wymer left the company. Wymer also left around the same time that former eBay President and CEO Devin Wenig stepped down.
At Facebook, Moore will also be managing a broad range of proactive and reactive communication projects. And he will be engaging with the press, bloggers, analysts, and influencers about Facebook’s products and initiatives.
Prior to joining eBay in August 2012, Moore also worked as an Account Supervisor at Edelman. He also worked as a B2B Communications Manager at Yahoo, an Assistant Director of Publication Relations for the San Francisco 49ers, a Communications Coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons, and as a PR Manager for the Scottish Claymores.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- VMware Finalizes The $2.7 Billion Acquisition Of Pivotal
- PwC Reveals Why Its $3 Billion Upskilling Program Is Important For Society
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: 'Satya Has Made Good' On Microsoft's Acquisition Agreement
- How Google Is Using AI To Improve Breast Cancer Screening
- Pepsi Has A New Tagline: ‘That’s What I Like’