- Google Fi is now able to warn you when a suspected spammer is calling
Google product manager Alex Zheng announced several new features for the phone plan service. The new features include spam call warnings and the ability to block specific features.
“We’ve been working to bring the Google Fi experience to more people across the U.S., and last year we expanded Fi plans to the majority of Android devices and iPhones. Today, we’re bringing some favorite Fi features to these devices,” said Zheng. “Spam call warnings and the ability to block specific numbers are now available on all phones compatible with Fi—including iPhone—so you don’t have to worry about unwanted calls.”
Google Fi is also extending its enhanced VPN network and Wi-Fi calling to all Android phones on Fi. So now when you use Google Fi’s enhanced VPN network, all of your cellular and Wi-Fi traffic are encrypted so nobody else can see your online activity. And with WiFi calling, you are able make and receive calls as long as you have a Wi-Fi connection even when you don’t have cellular coverage.
You can use these features by downloading the Google Fi app and then going into the Phone Settings of the app.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- COVID-19 Stimulus Check Calculator 2020
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Sends Motivational Email To Employees About COVID-19 Response
- Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce Academy Launches New Training Opportunities For University Students
- Comcast And NuEyes To Enable Customers With Visual Disabilities To See TV With Smartglasses