The Google Partnerships team is hosting a four-part webinar series to help women leaders from all digital backgrounds enhance their digital strategy. The Women of Publishing Leadership Series is designed for small and medium-sized digital businesses that are women-led, display strong female leadership, or have a predominantly female audience.
The four webinar sessions will focus on audience growth, audience engagement, data-driven decision making, and content monetization.
Session 1: Planning for Growth
Date: Wednesday, June 19 at 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Sarah Carpenter – Manager of Scalable Acquisitions, Google
Session 2: Content and Audience Strategy
Date: Wednesday, July 17 at 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Amy Harding – Director of Analytics, Revenue Optimization, and Google News Consumer Insights
Session 3: Using Data to Drive Growth
Date: Wednesday, July 31 at 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Madhav Goyal – Publisher Intelligence Analyst
Session 4: Monetization Tips and Tricks
Date: Wednesday, August 14 at 1:30 PM ET
Speaker: Roshni Dutt – Platforms Monetization Lead, Google
Google is encouraging women from all types of digital backgrounds including but not limited to news, entertainment, video, and mobile to attend.
You can register for the webinars here. Registration is open until Monday, June 17.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Google Cloud: Kirsten Kliphouse And Eduardo Lopez Take On Major Sales Roles
- Haystack Ventures Closes $50 Million Oversubscribed Fifth Flagship Fund
- Cradle Genomics: This Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Company Has Raised $17.1 Million
- Blackstone Acquires Mobile Video Ad Company Vungle For About $750 Million
- Finix: How This Company Is Making It Easier For Businesses To Manage The Payments Experience