- Gorgias, a helpdesk company founded by CEO Romain Lapeyre and CTO Alex Plugaro, announced it raised $14 million in Series A funding
Gorgias — an e-commerce helpdesk company founded by CEO Romain Lapeyre and CTO Alex Plugaro — announced it has raised $14 million in Series A funding, according to TechCrunch. And Gorgias also helps provide multichannel customer service from a single app.
This round of funding was led by Flex Capital with participation from SaaStr, Alven, CRV, Amplify Partners and Eric S. Yuan. And the funding will be used to build out the product with new features and sign more merchants.
How does it work? Gorgias pulls data from apps to display rich customer profiles next to tickets. You can also use Gorgias to edit orders, subscriptions, or refund payments from your helpdesk. Gorgias can be integrated with Shopify. For example, Gorgias can be used to display Shopify orders next to support conversations so it can be edited in one click.
Slack users can connect to Gorgias in order to receive post notifications when tickets are created to update. And with LoyaltyLion, users can see the loyalty points next to tickets.
Brands use Gorgias to help customer service representatives respond more quickly and upsell customers on additional products and services. The company has about 2,000 customers, including Groovelife and Steve Madden. Groovelife customers receive a commission for upselling. And Steve Madden’s customer service team is utilizing Gorgias’ automation tools to respond to 20% of tickets.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ray Dalio: Trade War With China Could Turn Into A Capital War
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: Using Compassion To Build A Company
- Deutsche Bank: Machine Learning Has Saved 680,000 Hours Of Manual Work
- Agentless Cross-Platform Digital Forensics Company ZecOps Secures $10.2 Million In Funding
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: New Kubernetes-Based Platform And Next-Gen HPC And AI Solutions