- Newton Square, Pennsylvania-based venture firm Graham Partners announced it has raised $645 million for its fifth fund
According to an SEC filing, Graham Partners — a Newton Square, Pennsylvania-based venture firm that invests in high-growth middle-market consumer and industrial manufacturing companies– announced it has raised $645.1 million for a fifth fund called Graham Partners V LP. The target for the fund was not listed. Founded in 1988 by former Goldman Sachs and RAF Group investment banker Steve Graham, Graham Partners paid $4.25 million to UBS Securities of New York to raise the capital for Graham Partners V LP.
The investors in this fund include the Ohio School Employees’ Retirement Fund, which put in$50 million to the Graham V fund in May and $40 million in the firm’s IV fund a couple of years ago, according to Pensions and Investments.
Some of Graham’s portfolio companies include DTI, Abrisa, ABX, Acme, Brightpet, Creative Mines, EasyPak, Gatekeeper, Giraffe, HB&G, Medbio, Mercer, OptConnect, Transaxle, and VPet.
The executives at Graham include CEO Graham, COO William McKee Jr., CFO Anthony Folino III, financial operations partner Joseph April, senior operations partner Tracy Burzycki, senior operating partner Tom Caruso, senior operating partner Clemente Micara-Sartori, human resources senior operating partner Bill Scott, senior operating partner Daniel Soroka, managing principal Andrew Snyder, managing principal William Timmerman, managing principal Rob Newbold, managing principal Adam Piatkowski, managing principal Christina Morin, managing principal Joe Heinmiller, managing principal Joshua Wilson, principal Chris Lawler, principal Dennis Dunegan, principal Jason Crowl, vice president A.J. Rossi, director Eric Ciarlante, director of investor relations Sara Boyd Iannaccone, director of business development Courtland Scaccetti, director of portfolio company marketing Brittany Ek, and director of sustainability Sarah Kolansky.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Ray Dalio: Trade War With China Could Turn Into A Capital War
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: Using Compassion To Build A Company
- Deutsche Bank: Machine Learning Has Saved 680,000 Hours Of Manual Work
- Agentless Cross-Platform Digital Forensics Company ZecOps Secures $10.2 Million In Funding
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise: New Kubernetes-Based Platform And Next-Gen HPC And AI Solutions