- Dr. Jerome Adams, the 20th Surgeon General of the United States, has put together a tutorial about how to make a mask
Dr. Jerome Adams, the 20th Surgeon General of the United States, has put together a tutorial about how to make a mask.
This video was uploaded recently uploaded to The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) YouTube account:
In the video above, you will notice that the mask was created using a t-shirt and rubber bands. And it takes less than a minute to make the mask.
The CDC is recommending people to wear cloth face masks in public places especially when it is difficult to maintain social distance (6 feet apart) due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) is known for spreading primarily through contact with an infected person when they cough or sneeze. And it also spreads when a person touches a surface or object with a virus on it.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- How Microsoft Plans To Help Upskill 25 Million People By The End Of The Year (MSFT)
- EY Partners With Hult To Offer Free Virtual Corporate MBA For Company Employees
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Names Dantaya Williams As Chief Human Resources Officer
- ClickUp: $35 Million Funding And Remote Work OS Product Suite Launched