- IBM recently announced it is launching an Advertising Accelerator with Watson, which is a first-to-market offering that leverages artificial intelligence to predict the optimal combination of creative elements to help drive high engagement and conversion for a given audience
Recently, IBM announced the launch of an Advertising Accelerator with Watson, which is a first-to-market offering that leverages artificial intelligence to predict the optimal combination of creative elements to help drive high engagement and conversion for a given audience. The IBM Advertising Accelerator with Watson utilizes AI to predict creative that drives better engagement and audience understanding. And the predictive solution from IBM leverages Watson to create campaigns designed to understand and engage consumers while addressing industry pain points like targeting and personalization.
And IBM Advertising Accelerator with Watson makes AI more accessible to advertisers, help drive faster predictive models, enhance creative performance, audience discovery, and actionable insights. Plus the new solution continuously learns and predicts, helping advertisers to better understand the composition and preferences of their audience to inform future media strategies.
“Ad targeting enables marketers to identify core customers, who are often overserved with messages that might not drive immediate action,” said Jeremy Hlavacek, Head of Revenue, IBM Watson Advertising. “Advertising Accelerator with Watson aims to address this challenge head-on, arming clients with IBM Watson to help them better engage and understand their target audience.”
IBM Advertising Accelerator with Watson essentially empowers advertisers to stop reacting and start predicting. By enabling hyper-personalized advertising, the solution offers capabilities that can help media buyers and brands, including Anticipation (predicts the creative elements to drive engagement), Segmentation (discovers new audience segments based on message resonance to help expand a message to untapped audiences), and Revelation (analyzes each campaign from a creative and audience perspective, extracting insights on the highest and lowest performing experiences).
“Matching creative iteration with audience segment is the next step in campaign optimization,” added Josh Eldridge, Senior Director of Marketing at LendingTree. “LendingTree is proud to implement IBM Advertising Accelerator with Watson at launch to improve advertising effectiveness.”
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- VMware Finalizes The $2.7 Billion Acquisition Of Pivotal
- PwC Reveals Why Its $3 Billion Upskilling Program Is Important For Society
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner: 'Satya Has Made Good' On Microsoft's Acquisition Agreement
- How Google Is Using AI To Improve Breast Cancer Screening
- Pepsi Has A New Tagline: ‘That’s What I Like’