- Premier threat intelligence company IntSights announced it has raised $30 million in Series D funding
IntSights — a premier threat intelligence company focused on enabling enterprises to Defend Forward — announced that it raised $30 million in Series D funding to accelerate expansion of the IntSights External Threat Protection Suite. This funding round was led by Qumra Capital. Including this round of funding, IntSights has raised a total of $70 million in capital. And in conjunction with this funding round, Boaz Dinte of Qumra Capital will join the IntSights Board of Directors.
IntSights provides enterprises with the only all-in-one external threat protection solution that enables security teams to gain visibility and control over threats outside the wire. And the offering includes Threat Command, Threat Intelligence Platform, Threat Orchestration, and Threat Research to consolidate mission-critical external threat intelligence capabilities into a single solution.
Launched in 2015, IntSights has grown rapidly with a triple-digit year-over-year compound growth rate and boasts more than 275 enterprise customers, including some of the best-known brands in the world.
“IntSights is disrupting the multibillion-dollar threat intelligence market by enabling enterprises to automatically identify, block, and takedown threats in their external environment,” said IntSights co-founder and CEO Guy Nizan. “Unlike any other solution on the market, the foundation of our product line is based around automation. This gives us the ability to scale our capabilities to address cybersecurity threats across the clear, deep, and dark web, and provide an end-to-end remediation process. We don’t just detect threats, we resolve them for you. With this new round of investment, we will accelerate our product development and expand commercial operations.”
“IntSights has built a reputation as the leader in external threat intelligence,” added Qumra Managing Director Boaz Dinte. “The external threat intelligence space is going through a revolution, where automation is becoming the key component to effectively identify and respond to cyber threats. Additionally, IntSights’ all-in-one approach consolidates the highly fragmented TI market into a single solution, enabling the company to disrupt multiple adjacent markets and help enterprises gain operational efficiency while improving security.”
The company also made key executive appointments including:
– David Johnson — appointed to the advisory board at the company where he will work with the executive team on strategic initiatives. Johnson spent 27 years at IBM where he worked in various executive positions, including Vice President of Corporate Development. And in this role, he managed IBM’s venture and private equity investments, led acquisitions and divestitures, and oversaw the integration of acquired companies into IBM. And most recently, he served as a Senior Managing Director at Blackstone overseeing tech investments.
– Jason Thompson was appointed as Chief Operating Officer & Chief Marketing Officer. In this position, Thompson will lead day-to-day business operations as well as oversee marketing and sales development for the company. And Thompson brings more than 15 years of experience to the role and has a strong track record of scaling high-growth companies.
– Brian Costello was appointed VP of Americas Sales & Global Channels and will lead the company’s expansion in the Americas as well as global channel initiatives. Costello has 20 years of experience in sales and channel development and has an extensive background in cybersecurity. And he will report to Chief Revenue Officer Jay Zimmet.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Pixellot: Automating Sports Video Production Solutions In A $15 Billion Market
- Lumber: Construction Workforce Management Platform Company Raises $5.5 Million
- Ceramic King Coatings: This Company Offers Advanced Exterior Automotive Protection Technology
- Hippocratic AI: This Company Is Building A Safety-Focused LLM To Improve Healthcare