- IntSights, a threat intelligence company that is focused on enabling enterprises to Defend Forward, announced it achieved triple-digit revenue growth and doubled its global customer base
IntSights — a threat intelligence company that is focused on enabling enterprises to Defend Forward — announced recently that it achieved triple-digit revenue growth and doubled its global customer base. Along with strong growth in core markets, the company also saw 125% growth in APAC and LATAM, demonstrating the success of the company’s global growth strategy.
“In 2019, we doubled down on driving innovation and expanding our automation capabilities to capitalize on the growing demand for external threat intelligence across the clear, deep, and dark web. With validation from the investor community in our $30 million Series D raise, led by Qumra Capital, we have the resources necessary to continue dominating this market,” said Guy Nizan, Co-Founder and CEO of IntSights. “In 2020, IntSights will continue to focus on driving best-in-class threat intelligence capabilities that can be leveraged by any company, and accessible by anyone.”
Some of IntSights’ major milestones include the doubling of net new logos (count of 300 customers including top telecommunications providers and payment organizations). Plus the company also saw an expansion of its executive team with industry veterans including COO and CMO Jason Thompson, CRO Jay Zimmet, VP of Americas Sales and Global Channels Brian Costello, CSO Etay Maor, and VP of Product Yaron Paryanty. Plus the company also doubled headcount to drive new product development and expand the global go-to-market team. And it established strategic technology integration alliances with Carbon Black, Check Point, FireEye, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Swimlane, and Zscaler.
IntSights is known for offering an all-in-one external threat protection platform designed to neutralize cyberattacks outside the wire. And the company’s unique cyber reconnaissance capabilities enable continuous monitoring of an enterprise’s external digital profile across the clear, deep, and dark web to identify emerging threats and orchestrate a proactive response.
Trending on Pulse 2.0
- Pixellot: Automating Sports Video Production Solutions In A $15 Billion Market
- Lumber: Construction Workforce Management Platform Company Raises $5.5 Million
- Ceramic King Coatings: This Company Offers Advanced Exterior Automotive Protection Technology
- Hippocratic AI: This Company Is Building A Safety-Focused LLM To Improve Healthcare